HYPHEN-MINUS

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Wed Jul 29 10:47:51 CEST 2009

Chris,

While I disagree with several aspects of your analysis, I think
you have correctly identified an edge case that exposes a bug.
Unless others disagree, I'm make the change to Protocol that you
suggest, meaning that Patrik can remove the contextual rule.

    john

--On Wednesday, July 29, 2009 00:50 +1000 Chris Wright
<chris at ausregistry.com.au> wrote