mappings-01 and the general procedure

Erik van der Poel erikv at google.com
Mon Jul 13 19:02:23 CEST 2009

At first glance, it doesn't seem to matter whether you lower-case
first, or map wide and narrow characters first. Both orders achieve
the same result (I believe).

However, just to be a bit more similar to IDNA2003, I was suggesting
adopting the same order. Is there any real need to be different from
IDNA2003 in this one respect?

Erik