Additional thoughts on TRANSITIONAL ( Which level of label )

Alireza Saleh saleh at nic.ir
Sat Dec 5 08:25:37 CET 2009

I don't understand what the protocol is trying to solve. If this is the
RFC about the policies that zone-operators should think of (like
mapping) then I think we can revise all the documents with this new
approach  because I suppose that IDNAbis is a working-group to fix
issues across all labels within a domain-name and not only TLDs or SLDs
that are directly under the control of zone operators.