Consensus Call on Latin Sharp S and Greek Final Sigma

jean-michel bernier de portzamparc jmabdp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 03:07:15 CET 2009

Since Rod Beckstrom announced the Internet has changed :

- Elisabeth says ICANN wants to delay gTLDs, to delay IDNgTLDs, to keep them
as a pressure on ccTLDs for" Fast Track"
- "MY TRACK" starts testing : "run interplus and IDNAPLUS by yourself, free
from ICANN, IETF and Google".
- Lisa gives ICANN an alibi to delay IDNgTLDs in questionning and delaying
IDNA2008 : a test is needed. Hence with IDNccTLDs
- Andrew Sullivan introduces the progressive transition speed DNS
- Jefsey sends a mail saying that Michael Everson is perfectly right !!!
- Vint Cerf starts "Google Track"
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/introducing-google-public-dns.html
- Elisabeth says she switched to Interplus concepts under BIND and she feel
free, free, free and fast out of anyone's control.

Gee ! This is an hectic life!

What's next ?

Portzamparc