AW: Mappings - some examples

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Wed Dec 2 06:27:31 CET 2009

Google already today "correct" my spellings in a way so that it is
increasingly (yes, it is getting worse) hard to search for words that
are correctly spelled in Swedish, but Google think it is a misspelling
in English.

I have wanted for some time an ability to turn off Googles "help" ;-)

And broken links...happens all the time although I understand you try
to detect them.

    Patrik