Migration timeframe

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 1 21:04:00 CET 2009

Oops, sorry, I misspoke, I mean IE9 and IE6.  I probably should’ve said Windows 8 though since IE actually calls the OS on Vista and above.

Many factors go into deciding about what will be updated with Microsoft update, so updates for already shipped products would have to be evaluated at the appropriate time.
-Shawn