Review of draft-ietf-idnabis-defs-10

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Sun Aug 23 21:02:07 CEST 2009

Paul,

I need to get some rest but, quickly:  I agree that, if there
were no other reasons for those terms, they would be best left
out.  But there are, so the main question becomes whether we are
better or worse off having the terms in a picture (which all of
the other terms are) or not.  I've obviously been inclined
toward inclusion.  I'll fix the definition pointers and try to
rationalize capitalization and figure layout.

    john

--On Sunday, August 23, 2009 11:47 -0700 Paul Hoffman