Minutes from the Tuesday, March 23rd, 2009 IDNAbis WG meeting

Mark Davis mark at macchiato.com
Mon Apr 6 18:26:11 CEST 2009

Thanks to Eric as well; taking notes in that kind of meeting is very hard.
For the one case where what I said was "missed by scribe", my response was
something like:

There are different kinds of "suspicious" domain names; for example, a
company like Google keeps list of known spoofing sites. However, *that* kind
of suspicious domain name has nothing to do with the character content of
the URL, nor with the choice of characters to allow in domain names. The
only type of "suspicion" that is of concern for us is visually
confusability.

Mark