Suggestion for rearranging -BIDI

Mark Davis mark at macchiato.com
Tue Nov 18 21:46:04 CET 2008

Now I'm confused.
I was in favor of reordering the rules after the intro. The other stuff can
come afterwards (that's what I meant by second, meaning after first, which
you used to mean "after intro" ;-).

That is, I'm in favor of "He suggests placing the actual rules (section 4)
first (after intro),
   followed by the rationale section, the requirements section and the
   caveats/issues sections."
(My parenthetic indicate what I think would be optimal, which would be to
put all IDNA rationale and background into the document called "Background,
Explanation, and Rationale"...)

Mark