Outstanding issues(1): Document organization

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon May 26 10:37:42 CEST 2008

At 20:05 25/05/2008, John C Klensin wrote:
>(3) Drop the Rationale document entirely and remove all explanatory
>material from Protocol, Tables, and Bidi, collapsing then
>then-shortened Bidi into Protocol and leaving us with two documents,
>Protocol and Tables.
>
>If there are other organizational proposals, I wish someone would
>start formulating them and sharing them with the rest of us.

John,
it seems that it would be quite interesting to consider the following
framework:

1. a document for information about the design considerations.
2. a standard track document on protocol
3. a Tables and technical context BCP

This could be completed by "implementation" oriented documents from
ICANN, MINC or/and others authorities in different languages  It can
be observed that the lack of such a clear split of the
information/documentation has hampered the IPv6 deployment for the
last ten years.
jfc