Oustanding issues tracking

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Fri May 23 20:04:52 CEST 2008

I agree with Mark and Shawn.  We all frequent another IETF group where the
Editor's manage to cut and paste the issues that they have dealt with into
an email briefly stating how they have dealt with it prior to uploading the
next draft.  I am assuming that this is how Editors are working in this
group i.e. they are reading the emails and changing the document
accordingly, so it shouldn't be too onerous.  It becomes very easy to read
through to see if comments have been dealt with and if not to post again.  I
should imagine it helps the Editors and the entire WG to move forward in a
constructive manner.

Best regards

Debbie