Point-by-point responses (was: Re: Protocol-00)

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Fri May 23 11:33:18 CEST 2008

Thanks for the offer, but IETF rules, at least as I understand
them, still require that specific, numbered, drafts exist as
I-Ds which, in turn, perform checkpoint and benchmark functions.
And I have responsibility, as editor, to maintain a change
control process.  Neither is consistent with a wiki-like model.

     john

--On Friday, 23 May, 2008 11:02 +0200 JFC Morfin