Point-by-point responses (was: Re: Protocol-00)

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Fri May 23 11:02:51 CEST 2008

At 06:17 23/05/2008, John C Klensin wrote:
>If it seems wise to Vint, we can move to an environment in which
>we are using an issue tracker, with specific requirements for
>defining and creating issues.

I manually put one or two of your documents on my personnal (closed)
working wiki. I am sure that if I was doing it again with your new
version History would mark many changes that are not changes; just
because of the manual process. However, since the real issue
for  this WG is to work on the text of the existing drafts, why not
to use http://wikidna.org.

I have no problem spending a few hours to port the current Drafts in
wiki format and giving passwords to the authors. This way changes
could be seen immediatly, without having to wait for a new draft.

I am considering updating my own draft formating program to use the
wiki input as its textual basis (this is not done yet, but I need
it). So, there would be no problem to get the Drafts prepared from
the current status of the wiki ?
jfc