Comments on the Unicode Codepoints and IDNA Internet-Draft

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Tue Jul 29 16:02:23 CEST 2008

> 'd need straight forward tool showing me
for most of the properties, there is tool at

http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/character.jsp

Put in the character or code point and you'll get the properties. You can
also pass in the parameter in the query part of the URL, eg for the
properties of U+2019, use:

http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/character.jsp?a=2019

You can also navigate from there to seeing the lists of all characters with
a given property value, and a few other windows.

Mark