Context rule format

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Tue Jul 29 15:15:18 CEST 2008

As agreed yesterday, Mark, Barry, and I met this afternoon to
discuss the format for the contextual rules.

Our conclusion was to go with a rule-based approach, so what I
will hand to Patrik for the next version of Tables is
approximately Appendix B.  If we have time at todays's meeting,
I'd favor a brief discussion of whether people prefer the
"spread it out vertically" format of Appendix B versus a more
compact one, but I believe that discussion in low priority
relative to the other issues in the queue.