Comments on idnabis-tables-02

Marcos Sanz/Denic sanz at denic.de
Thu Jul 17 09:50:44 CEST 2008

All,

the document looks to me in very good shape, here comes some nitpicking:

* For the whole document: There should be a decision on whether "code
point" or "codepoint" is the correct spelling.

* Section 1: s/Unicod/Unicode/

* Section 9.1: s/M. Durst/M. xn--Drst-0ra/

(tired of frequent misspellings, he wrote once a full essay on how to
correctly write his name down, including the preferred ASCII compatible
encoding. I can't find the link now, but I think it was "Duerst", or at
least he writes so himself when writing RFCs :-)

* Section 9.2: IDNA2008-Bidi, RFC 1035 and RFC 4713 are not referenced
anywhere in the text. Let's drop them.

Best regards,
Marcos Sanz
DENIC eG