Follow-up from Tuesday's discussion of digits in the

Raed Al-Fayez rfayez at citc.gov.sa
Sat Dec 6 07:52:50 CET 2008

Sorry but the statement about Arabic-Script IDN working group ("Arabic-Script community") was not accurate!

In the last meeting for Arabic-Script IDN working group (Arabic-Script community ) we agreed to try to solve this issue at the protocol level and if that is not possible then it should be solved it at the script/registry level.