New version, draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables-02.txt, available

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Wed Jun 13 18:45:57 CEST 2007

Mark Davis wrote:
> Then derive the following sets:
>
>     * Always = Grandfathered | (Favored & Functional)
>     * Maybe_Yes = !Favored & Functional
>     * Maybe_Not = Archaic | (!Favored & !Functional)
>     * Never = everything else

I like this way of putting it. It seems very clear.

Very small nit: if

Maybe_Not = (!Favored & !Functional) (among other things)
Never     = (Favored & !Functional) (among other things)

then Favored is a bad name (as well as being misspelt ;-), because being
Favored drives you from Maybe_Not to Never.

"Stable"?

Gerv