hangul jamo and unicode 5.0 vs 3.1 NFC

Martin Duerst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Tue Jan 2 06:22:24 CET 2007

Hello Soobok,

While there were several very small error corrections for NFC
(and thus NFKC) between Unicode 3.0 and Unicode 5.0, it is in
no way possible that something that was defined to work only
halfway in NFKC in Unicode 3.x
  (your example L + V + T => LV + T below)
is now working fully in NFC (which is in a way a subset of NFKC)
in Unicode 5.0
  (your example L + V + T => LV + T => LVT)

Please check your sources again.

Regards,    Martin.