[R-C] Modular Congestion Control in rtcweb

Luca De Cicco ldecicco at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:46:40 CEST 2012

Well, I guess the first step is to define an interface that  congestion control
modules should use. We could base this effort on the requirements defined
in draft-jesup-rtp-congestion-reqs.

>From the implementation point of view, we should discuss how to
distribute congestion control algorithms. Should we allow distribution
of cc algos
as  browser plug-ins to extend the ones standardized by the webrtc effort?

What do you think?

Cheers,
--
Luca De Cicco, PhD, Eng.