[R-C] Planning for Paris, and calling an urgent sync-up

Harald Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Mon Mar 5 18:57:38 CET 2012

On 03/05/2012 04:55 PM, Eggert, Lars wrote:
> On Mar 5, 2012, at 16:02, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
>> Now that we've had a few days to think about this, I'm suggesting that we can send off this agenda proposal to the ICCRG chairs and/or the ICCRG mailing list. Does that sound good?
> Looks pretty ambitious to me in terms of topics for the given time.
It is - but I think we need all the pieces to make the picture complete
enough for discussion.
>   I wonder if it would make sense to drop the WG charter discussion? An IRTF meeting isn't really the ideal place to discuss chartering an IETF WG anyway.
It's a chance to wave the charter in front of the community, and so
gives us a somewhat better chance at having the IESG not say "wait till
after Vancouver" when discussing group chartering. It's not the place
for charter wordsmithing.