[R-C] BoF approved

Michael Welzl michawe at ifi.uio.no
Wed Jul 25 12:04:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

Regarding the question that Wes raises below:

I think that we all want to work with RTP itself.
Actually it was me who started with that all-over-SCTP idea, and I did
that in thinking that the scope would be for rtcweb and nothing but
rtcweb.

I now understand that the scope can be broader than that, and would
like to see it broader, just like pretty much everyone else, it seems
to me.
Because of that, I would like to undo my all-over-SCTP proposal back.
I think it's a bad idea because it limits everything we do to the
rtcweb scope alone.

I believe that we probably have consensus about that. Does anyone
disagree?

Cheers,
Michael