[R-C] BoF approved

Mo Zanaty (mzanaty) mzanaty at cisco.com
Mon Jul 9 05:13:46 CEST 2012

John Leslie <john at jlc.net> wrote:
> RTP-congestion work is NOT limited to RTCWEB. Please recall our BoF
> is called "RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques".

Is there consensus on this first critical point?

1. Some folks are using RTP and RTCWEB interchangeably.
2. Some folks are assuming the work is limited to new protocols only (like maybe RTCWEB and CLUE), as evidenced by proposals to consider SCTP.
3. Some folks are assuming all RTP applications are in scope.
4. Some folks are assuming interoperability with existing RTP applications are also in scope.

I disagree with 1+2.
Does anyone disagree with 3+4?

Mo