[R-C] BOF in Paris - who's leading?

Wesley Eddy wes at mti-systems.com
Fri Feb 17 04:07:24 CET 2012

> I think we all agreed in December that we need a BOF in Paris for this
> work.
> But I've lost track of where we are on that in all the RTCWEB-interim
> and other stuff happening.
>
> Who's got the token? How can I help?

The cutoff for requests was on the 13th:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/

It could be a good idea to ask for some time in ICCRG (which is
planning to meet, I believe), if the chairs can accommodate it in
their schedule.  It wouldn't substitute for a BoF, but would help
keep the ball rolling and perhaps to gain some extra momentum; this
list has been pretty quiet recently.

--
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems