[R-C] Charter to be shipped

Matt Mathis mattmathis at google.com
Wed Aug 15 19:40:17 CEST 2012

It looks really good!   Thanks for figuring out what I meant...

I believe the charter accurately describes the largest solvable
problem with just the right edges.  Furthermore, it properly
identifies boundaries to adjacent problem spaces, with just the right
amount of fuzziness.

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay