[R-C] LEDBAT - introductions?

Matt Mathis mattmathis at google.com
Fri Apr 6 01:45:49 CEST 2012

There is one especially useful design point to extract here.....

I believe that by default ledbat has a 50mS set point.  That is, it
regulates its rate/window size by sensing if the one way queue time seems
to be above or below 50mS.

Would this be acceptable for RTCweb, or would it be necessary to choose
some other set point?

(BTW, Ledbat makes no claims about fairness, etc., just that it can consume
most of an otherwise under-filled network.)

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay