[R-C] Modular Congestion Control in rtcweb

Luca De Cicco ldecicco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 00:05:53 CEST 2012

It's not clear to me how this discussion is developing: is there any
consensus about making congestion control modular in webRTC (which was
the original discussion here)?

I'm asking this because the discussion rapidly changed topic from
"should we make congestion control pluggable?" to "is DCCP a good
candidate?" to "what congestion control should we use?" and I just
feel kinda lost in these parallel discussions.

Thanks,
Luca