[RTW] List is now open

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 02:44:02 CEST 2010

It seems to me that works nicely for 1-to-1 RTC. It wouldn't even require
introduction of RTP/RTSP but can simply be pushing encoded a/v packets over
the network as fast as possible on the given URL, which would then be a UDP
URL?

I guess for multi-peer RTC a different approach on the network would be
required or would it be a full mesh?

Silvia.