[RTW] [dispatch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-dispatch-rtcweb-protocols-00

Ingemar Johansson S ingemar.s.johansson at ericsson.com
Sun Dec 26 12:37:17 CET 2010

Hi

I must admit that I am a real bad reader, can only blame it on Santa... :-(

Tried to find some background info on AES-CTR and according to
http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/ST/toolkit/BCM/documents/workshop1/papers/lipmaa-ctr.pdf
it was devised already in 1979, this probably explains a lack of IPR disclosure for RFC3711 (at least I have not found any)

Regards
Ingemar