[RTW] Status update, organizational

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Tue Dec 7 08:02:59 CET 2010

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010, Harald Alvestrand wrote:

> - Doing the same thing for a W3C working group. Timeline less certain -
> we're still figuring this out, but have had great help from our friends
> at W3C.

No need for a W3C group, since the only W3C-relevant work here is a minor
extension to HTML, which can be done in either the HTML WG or the WHATWG
(or both). Indeed, the bulk of the work is already done and is just
waiting on someone to write the spec I mentioned a while back:

   http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/rtc-web/2010-October/000087.html