Moving the process document forward

Melinda Shore mshore at cisco.com
Tue Sep 2 17:43:39 CEST 2003

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 04:33 PM, Harald Tveit Alvestrand
wrote:
> are you asking for input on how we should structure the process for
> achieving at a set of changes, or on what the changes should be?

The latter is, strictly speaking, out of scope.  But
we do need input on the question of how to tackle the
restructuring (if it's agreed that it's necessary) question,
whether it's details on how to construct a blue-ribbon panel
or to recommend kicking the whole thing over to the IESG.

Melinda