Change Controller

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Tue Nov 17 10:55:46 CET 2009

Hello Julian,

A tiny bit more of context in your mail would have been helpful.
Apparently, you are talking about updates for the types text/html and
application/xhtml+xml, which may be sent to this list in the future.

As for your specific concern below, these registrations go through IESG
approval, so it would be the IESG who has to figure out whom to believe
in the case of a conflict, not IANA.

Regards,    Martin.

#-# http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp   mailto:duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp