Review requested: audio/atrac3 media type registration

actech actech at jp.sony.com
Fri Mar 7 13:23:55 CET 2008

Hi, Colin,

We completely agree with your point that the SDP processing code
based on knowledge of the media type is not efficient.
It increase the complexity, and interrupt quick response in result,
we think.

So we keep as it is, regarding on the description of "rate" parameter
of ATRAC3 in our draft.

Best Regards,