Registrtion of MIME media type audio/aptX

Colin Perkins csp at csperkins.org
Thu May 17 18:00:30 CEST 2007

Greg,

We have previously discussed bringing this work to the IETF AVT
working group. I would strongly suggest that you do so, submitting an
Internet-Draft for your RTP Payload Format, and allowing the working
group to provide advice. As they stand, these draft registrations
fail to address the issues (correct media parameters, SDP,
conformance to RFC 4855, etc.) in a number of ways.

Colin