Hello folks..

Richard Shockey richard at shockey.us
Tue Jul 10 20:46:34 CEST 2007

I understand I need to submit this draft for approval since it defines a new
media type.

Is this the right list?

Title		: IANA Registration for an Enumservice Calling Name Delivery
(CNAM) Information and IANA Registration for Media type "application/cnam"
	Author(s)	: R. Shockey, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-cnam-05.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-5-29

  This document registers the Enumservice "pstn" and subtype "cnam"
  using the URI scheme "data:" as per the IANA registration process
  defined in the ENUM specification, RFC 3761[1] and registers a new
  media type application/cnam [17].

  This data is used to facilitate the transfer of Calling Name Delivery
  (CNAM) data for calls that originate on the Public Switched Telephone
  Network (PSTN) that may be displayed on VoIP or other Real-time
  Client User Agents (CUA).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-cnam-05.txt

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>