Request for reviewing audio, vidoe, text/rtp-enc-aescm128

Cullen Jennings fluffy at cisco.com
Tue May 23 00:59:52 CEST 2006

I'm confused if this really is a payload time - this seems at a
semantic level the same as SRTP. I am concerned with how one would
signal  this a payload type in SDP and at the same time signal the
type of payload it was encrypting for any dynamic type.

I have serious reservations about this registration.