Registration of MIME media type Application/Vendor Tree vnd.hp-jlt

Gaash, Amir amir.gaash at hp.com
Mon Apr 10 10:55:23 CEST 2006

Hello

We would like to make a registration for "application/vnd.hp-jlt"
Can you assist me with the required actions?

Here below is more information on our request.

Best regards

Amir

------

MIME media type name:	application

MIME media subtype name:	vnd.hp-jlt

Required parameters:	N/A

Optional parameters:	N/A

Encoding considerations: 	N/A

Security considerations:
This file does not contain any executable content.  It contains
instructions for the HP PPML job consumer to refer to JLT image files,
as appropriate to the job design.

Interoperability considerations: N/A

Published specification:
JLT is an HP Press job and images format. Specifications are available
from HP per demand.

Applications which use this media type:
HP Indigo Press 5000, HP Indigo Yours Truly Designer

Additional information:
 Magic Number(s):		N/A
 File Extension(s):		.jlt
 Macintosh File Type Code(s): N/A

Person and email address for further information:
Amir Gaash, amir.gaash at hp.com

Intended usage:	Common

Author / Change Controller:
Amir Gaash