media type review requested for application/auth-policy+xml

Allison Mankin mankin at psg.com
Sat Apr 8 02:51:11 CEST 2006

draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-08.txt is currently in IETF Last
Call.  Please review its media type registration for
application/auth-policy+xml

Please note that the document is used by both GEOPRIV and SIMPLE
(and designed for using protocols) despite its ownership by geopriv.

One modification to the registration we know is needed is to
update a reference from RFC 2048 to RFC 4288

We will also modify the Author/Change controller section
to read:

      This specification is a work item of the IETF GEOPRIV working
      group, with mailing list address <geopriv at ietf.org>.

Change Controller:

       The IESG

Please provide any comments by April 21.

Thanks,

Allison (co-chair of the geopriv WG)