Spanglish

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 06:25:47 CET 2017

On 09/01/17 07:31, Martin J. Dürst wrote:
> Rather than repeating this (I think clearly
> flawed) argument, I would appreciate you if you
> could reply to my mail of Dec. 19th, 2016 (maybe
> Dec. 18 your time), where I clearly refute that
> argument.

Which of the following did you have in mind?

http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2016-December/013501.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2016-December/013503.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2016-December/013504.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2016-December/013541.html

> P.S.: I have tried to find an archive for
> ietf-languages at iana.org, without success. If
> somebody knows about one, please tell the list.
[...on the tail of every message here...]

Isn't this what you wanted (goes back to 2002)?
Did you want something more archive-y?

-Yury