"Fransin" simplified orthography for French

David Starner prosfilaes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 21:31:14 CET 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:53 AM Michael Everson <everson at evertype.com>
wrote:

> There are two Belarusian Wikis. Both orthographies are in use, and it is
> not possible to convert automatically between them.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikisource_Belorussian
says at top "The Language Committee members refuse to invest their time and
work on any of the two Belarusian Communities until they start to
peacefully co-operate with each other as all wmf entities are expected to
do. --Bèrto 'd Sèra 21:01, 15 June 2007 (UTC)".
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikisource_Belarusian_2
, from four years later, demands the two communities work together on one
Wikisource. I don't get the impression that the Belarusian example is one
they're particularly eager to follow up on.