"Fransin" simplified orthography for French

JF Blanc jfb at jfblanc.eu
Sun Feb 12 17:56:32 CET 2017

Never heard about it before.

An actual use of a simplified orthography was the Grammont's one, in the
first half of the XXth century. Jules Ronjat's huge "Grammaire istorique
des parlers provençaux modernes" (1930-1941) was printed with this system
(suppression of most unuseful "h" and replacement of "y" by "i").

Regards

Jean-François BLANC