Proposed records and registration forms for EZ and UN

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Wed Jun 29 13:23:29 CEST 2016

Thanks. Looks like the change was made in early 2015, for both of them.

How about:

This registration tracks the addition of an exceptionally reserved code
element to ISO 3166-1 during 2015, adding 'UN' for "United Nations", with
the description "Refers to the United Nations and reserved by the ISO 3166
Maintenance Agency."

Mark