Third correction to 'ao1990' : Prefix field - addition of 'gl'

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Mon May 18 19:41:27 CEST 2015

Luc's "second correction" is to replace the three region-specific Prefix
fields in 'ao1990' with a single one ("pt"); his "third correction" is
to add another Prefix field ("gl").

Because Luc's "third correction" includes a proposed record that
incorporates his "second correction," we can use that record for both
proposals as long as both of the proposed changes are considered
together.

If there is a decision to approve only one of the two proposals, or if
such a decision is anticipated, then we will need a separate record and
registration form for just that one change. There could be delays in the
process if this is the case and the forms are not posted. Currently we
have only the registration form for the "second correction," not a
proposed record, and no forms at all for the third without the second.

Hopefully that was clear to all.

--
Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO 🇺🇸