Third correction to 'ao1990' : Prefix field - addition of 'gl'

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Fri May 15 17:20:24 CEST 2015

I'm not really sure of the benefit of proposing these changes as
amendments or "corrections" instead of continuing to argue for them
during the extended review periods, the last week of which showed zero
list discussion. It's hard for me to imagine that doing it this way will
increase the likelihood that Michael will approve them.

The correction of the spelling "Portugese" was truly a correction. I
can't imagine there will be any controversy over it.

--
Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO 🇺🇸