Docket

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Fri Apr 10 16:51:08 CEST 2015

I tend to agree that, which the Prefix of 'oxendict' should be "en" for
best usability, the Preferred-Value of "en-GB-oed" should be
"en-GB-oxendict" for best compatibility with the meaning of the original
tag.

The best part about this registration is that users like Michael will be
able to write "en-IE-oxendict", which was not valid with the registered
whole tag. That was a major reason why we moved away from registering
whole tags.

--
Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO 🇺🇸