Registration request for new subtag

Mats Blakstad mats.gbproject at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 07:46:48 CET 2013

Hi again

Why don't you give me any answer? According to RFC 5646 I'm suppose to get
an answer within 14 days

Soon after the two-week review period has passed, the Language Subtag
   Reviewer MUST take one of the following actions:

   o  Explicitly accept the request and forward the form containing the
      record to be inserted or modified to <iana at iana.org> according to
      the procedure described in Section 3.3
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5646#section-3.3>.

   o  Explicitly reject the request because of significant objections
      raised on the list or due to problems with constraints in this
      document (which MUST be explicitly cited).

   o  Extend the review period by granting an additional two-week
      increment to permit further discussion.  After each two-week
      increment, the Language Subtag Reviewer MUST indicate on the list
      whether the registration has been accepted, rejected, or extended.