Registration request for new subtag 'barla'

Mats Blakstad mats.gbproject at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 03:47:38 CET 2013

I'm okay by removing the mentioning of both variants in both comments
fields.

For using "macro dialect" or not, I don't have any strong opinion. We can
also just keep it simple;

"Barlavento is one of the two main dialect groups of Kabuverdianu."

"Sotavento is one of the two main dialect groups of Kabuverdianu."