Portuguese subtags

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Mon Sep 19 00:27:54 CEST 2011

I stand corrected. Kent took the time to read the resolution in Portuguese, which I did not, and I agree completely with his suggested translation in preference to João's.

António is correct that the proposals should be reviewed -- that's part of what we do here -- but with the goal of improving their quality, not blocking them.

> I would guess "Resolution 8/2011 of the Counsel of ministers"
(of the Portuguese government), might be a better translation.

> I'm not sure "Resolução do Conselho de Ministros n.º 8/2011" needs
to be translated to English. But you may want to clarify that it
refers to the Council of ministers of Portugal (rather than Brazil or ...).

Doug Ewell • doug at ewellic.org
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T