hi-Latn to en translator

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Thu May 19 17:16:04 CEST 2011

Thanks to all for your responses.  John hit the mark; I had noticed the
"Allow phonetic typing" option in Google, but it didn't do anything when
I pasted the text in, only when I manually added spaces as suggested
here.

In any event, the text I was interested in was a casually-spelled,
cryptic Facebook posting, and not terribly interesting after all.  But I
did learn a new tool.  End of diversion.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14
www.ewellic.org | www.facebook.com/doug.ewell | @DougEwell ­