Records and forms for North Frisian variants

Bjoern Hoehrmann derhoermi at gmx.net
Tue Sep 21 17:21:35 CEST 2010

* Doug Ewell wrote:
>Assuming that Björn's draft is not merely "a couple of rough notes on
>possible variant subtag registrations," but an actual effort to register
>the subtags, I've distilled it below into 12 sets of proposed records
>and registration forms so that we can start the review clock.

Actually, it's very much meant as a collection of rough notes to have a
reference when discussing the subtag names and descriptions with people
more involved with the language community then I am. It was and is my
intention to submit a proper registration request once I have some con-
fidence that the choices I've made are sound. I've not yet had a chance
to discuss this with the language community (or follow up on the one on
this list for that matter), so I think this is a bit premature.